Revision as of 15:22, 13 August 2021 by Dun
- Fortunately Moshe Rabbenu opened the Torah: "In the beginning, Hashem created the heavens...", without any philosophical calculations or proofs.
- One should strengthen himself with faith and should not enter philosophical calculations at all nor read books of philosophy. Rather he should believe in Hashem with faith alone and no calculations at all.
- Faith is a very crucial thing.
- Essential faith is without any wisdoms or calculations, rather with complete simplicity like women and the righteous masses believe.
Rely on the Tzadikim
- We already had many great and awesome Tzadikim in every generation. It is befitting that we should rely on them and follow their path and have faith in Hashem with simplicity and keep His Torah and Mitzvos without any philosophical calculations.